Thursday, May 3, 2012

Yes, Yes, and No.

Yes: summer. A no-worry, kick back season which often results in weight gain and utter laziness for me. But I’m not complaining. After a tiresome year at university of Toronto I’m ready for a break. Going to do a lot of leisure reading, writing and probably head down to my uncle’s ranch for a few weeks. Also go longboarding near the beach.

 Yes: Anna Dello Russo to collaborate with H&M for October 2012 collection. I’m quite exited for this because I really like her style. The teal and gold are reminiscent of a bohemian Moroccan girl for the late 60’s. if anything, I’ll definitely buy the gold clutch with the teal stone. Its gorgeous. Get the rest of the details here.


No: North Carolina Pastor who said its okay to beat the “gay” out of your child. Although he did try to defend himself by saying that he would never encourage childbearing i still find it hard to comprehend his argument. His blatant behavior somewhat disgusted me. I understand different people have different views on certain matters due to religion, but abuse is one thing that should never be encouraged-even as a joke



Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home