Saturday, March 20, 2010

Mar.20.2010

I know I have been MIA for a while but I have legible excuses for my absense.
1) my iPhone broke. I depend on my iPhone like one depends on Coffee. One needs it to fuel thier life.
2) this semster has been more then hectic. I have been so busy with paperwork I have had no time for my life.
3) i was too busy chasing that adorable boy. Dont ask.

But now I am back so let the blogging begin. Last week I was really happy because the weather was finally looking up. But today I woke up to a grey and angry sky. The weather can literlly mess up my mood. And then I was on polyvore making a set and I saw this utterly gorgeous picture of the streets of New York and I just wanted to cry. I love spring time in New York. The flowers start blooming and everyone packs thier coats up and stuffs em at the back of thier closet. And then emerges the beautiful wardrobe of the fashion fanatics. Ahhh the perkys of New York.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home