Sunday, July 12, 2009

when your around.

when you are around my morning is much better,
when you are around my morning is much better, by I am SAM. featuring Love

when you are around my morning is much better.
its like loving something unknowingly.
like the French song which you don't understand.
yet you listen to it because it makes you happy.
like the first ray of sunlight after a long storm. its piercing fierceness hurts your eyes but you close them and soak in the suns warmth.
Like the crickets chirping in the middle of the night. They are loud but they sing you to sleep.
Like your shirt, which I usually slip on in the morning even though I know you need it when you leave the house.
Its all makes my morning better, only because you are there.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home